I am not your average consultant!
I deliver business assets rather than recommendations. My training and experiences are 90% practical, so are my deliverables.
I graduated with an MSc. in Engineering Management where most classes are about solving problems related to supply chain, cost engineering, and product development. I founded three startups and have proven track records in design, business planning & development, sales, marketing, and training.
My team and I help businesses settle or achieve growth by providing seasoned project planning, business implementation, and business development. We provide:
- Software development
- Product/Service commercialization
Contact me for any of the following: (Strategic planning is included)
- Marketing: Design, Branding, and Content
- Business Dev: Sales Assignments, Representation, and Negotiation
We will support you during the following stages:
- Concept Development and Strategy Planning
- Business Implementation and Deployment
I founded Cryo Chambers to be an online engineering and consulting business dedicated to reviewing whole-body cryotherapy chambers and sauna. The platform supports visitors to select the best cryotherapy chamber according to their projects’ needs.
- Largest cryotherapy equipment marketplace
- #1 source of information about cryotherapy
- Most visited website in the industry
Founded and governed Polaris since 2014. Polaris is now the leading cryotherapy provider in South East Asia and was nominated for Best Asia Spa 2016.
- Raised USD 700,000 in capital to start the business
- Created a new market from scratch
- Educated stakeholders on product + got permits & licenses
- Developed business strategy & marketing plan for lean growth
- Recruited and trained a successful team of managers
I worked as the Operations Manager during which I helped Xing Ji improve purchasing by auditing and optimizing operational processes, cost management, and procurement managing.
- Negotiated deals & partnerships then oversaw field operations.
- Initiated and negotiated a US$22M construction project in Gabon
I relocated to Hong Kong to attend The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology. I specialized in Engineering management which is a discipline that brings together the technological problem-solving savvy of engineering and the organizational, administrative, and planning abilities of management in order to oversee the operational performance of complex engineering driven enterprises.
I attended EHEC in Algiers where I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in commerce and majored in management.
I undertook a research at project ORACLE with the aim to investigate how managers capitalize on information technology to conduct projects and run organizations.
While still studying for my Bcom., Management I founded Talent Etudiant, a headhunting company, that matched trade show and fair exhibitors with a temporary workforce from competent students seeking short-term job opportunities.
The company became the primary hiring agency for five mid-sized regional fairs (Ex: Equip Auto, Batimatec, FoodExpo).